The DT 990 PRO is an open dynamic headphone for studio applications. Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
beyerdynamic’s DT PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction.
- Open diffuse-field studio headphone
- Professional version of the many times awarded DT 990
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- 3.0m coiled cable (single sided)
- Includes drawstring bag
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design: Open
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5Hz-35kHz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 250g