The 10th Anniversary Reverend PA-1 Pete Anderson is a special ten year commemorative edition of Pete Anderson's signature semi acoustic. The exclusive colour scheme includes classy black anodised pickup covers on this Satin Natural version, while an 18th fret inlay reads 2008-2018. Flip the instrument over to reveal flamed maple back and sides, while a 10th anniversary badge adorns the back of the headstock. Supplied with Reverend hard case.
Now available from Merchant City Music, the UK's premier Reverend Guitars Dealer, buy from us to experience our peerless customer service and speedy delivery. Every instrument we sell is fully set up before it goes out the door, for your peace of mind.
REVEREND PETE ANDERSON PA-1 10TH ANNIVERSARY IN SATIN NATURAL
It’s been ten years since Reverend launched the Pete Anderson Signature PA-1, with its innovative Uni-Brace System and zingy spruce top. This souped-up version was released to mark the occasion. The PA-1 10th Anniversary Edition is available with black metal dogeared P90s in a satin natural body, or dogeared nickel P90s in a satin transparent blue body.
- CUSTOM PICKUPS: Reverend designed their own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with their instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
- UNI-BRACE: This korina brace is full body depth, connecting the top and back. It reduces uncontrollable feedback, improves sustain and clarity, while maintaining full hollow body tone. It also increases long term structural integrity by preventing the neck block from rotating forward from string tension.
- BASS CONTOUR / REVEREND EMBOSSED KNOBS: This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips!
- PIN-LOCK TUNERS: A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes.
- INITIALLED HEADSTOCK: Every Reverend is hand initialled on the back of the headstock by Zack Green, Reverend's highly skilled technician who sets up, inspects, and tests every instrument.
- BIGSBY WITH SOFT TOUCH SPRING & ROLLER BRIDGE: Reverend's Bigsby tremolo system feels great and stays in tune all night long! Reverend install a custom Soft Touch spring into all their Bigsbys for easy, smooth action. Reverend's roller bridge works with their Pin-Lock tuners and Boneite nut to create a system that strings glide through every time.
- BONEITE NUT: Reverend use "Boneite," a synthetic bone nut, that is more consistent than natural bone, on all their instruments. It reduces friction, allowing the strings to slide through the nut slots smoothly, improving tuning stability.
- DUAL-ACTION TRUSS ROD: Reverend's dual action rod adjusts in both directions, allowing back bow or forward bow. This assures correct adjustment range is possible regardless of string tension, extreme climate conditions, or the effects of long term aging. It’s also located at the headstock for easy access.
- CUSTOM JACK PLATE: Reverend's proprietary jack plate features four mounting screws, instead of two. The extra screws prevent the plate from tearing out of the body. Made of steel for durability, the laser etched logo adds an extra touch of class!
- PURE TONE JACK: All Reverends use an upgraded jack by Pure Tone Technologies. A standard jack has single contacts, but the Pure Tone jack has dual contacts for improved grip, audio signal and reliability. The most dependable guitar jack available.
- TREBLE BLEED CIRCUIT: All Reverend guitars have a treble bleed circuit, preserving the treble when you roll back the volume control. When you roll back a standard volume control, the tone loses treble and becomes dull sounding. Now you can turn down and still sound great!
- 10% POTS: Reverend use Alpha control pots with a +-10% rating. While a typical pot is +-20%, Reverend's pots are built to tighter specifications, making them more consistent. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars, but standard issue in all Reverends.
- 10% POLY CAPS: Reverend use caps with a +-10% rating, while a typical cap is +-20%. These caps are made to tighter specifications, so they’re more consistent. Made of polyester, they’re also longer lasting, and less affected by temperature than cheaper ceramic caps. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars.