Like all Suhr pedals, the Jack Rabbit Tremolo is True Bypass and can be powered from 9-18Vdc, drawing low current for extended battery life. It is protected from both over voltage and reverse voltage.
Jack Rabbit features an easy to tweak layout which includes Rate, Level, Waveform, and Depth controls.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz.
- Level: Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB.
- Depth: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect.
- Waveform: Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp.
TEMPO SUBDIVISION SWITCH
Jack Rabbit features quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
In addition to using the Rate control, the tempo can be set by using the built in tap tempo and strum tempo modes. Tap tempo is accessed by pressing and holding Jack Rabbit’s footswitch for approximately one second (please see the manual for details).
- True Bypass: Riot is true bypass via a relay. This function allows for the remote switching, and the battery monitor feature. The relay produces less popping when switching the pedal on and off.
- FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedal’s switching and tap tempo function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
- Low Battery Monitor: A unique battery monitor circuit alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate.