Our Falcon Grande 20-watt, 1x12" combo sings with the voice of a vintage American tube amp... 3 of them, actually. Even with its straight-forward tone stack - consisting of an interactive volume and single tone control - there is a surprising amount of flexibility hiding in this amp. The front panel’s 3-position voicing switch offers the clear and spanky Rhythm setting, a warm and compressed Tweed option, and a Lead tone that brings on a singing overdrive. Add in the lush reverb and onboard Ironman II reactive load power attenuator, and you have a rootsy-sounding tube amp that is as ready for the arena as it is the living room.
THREE VOICES FROM ONE EASY-TO-USE AMP
The Falcon Grande utilizes three knobs to take you on a journey through the best parts of vintage American tube amplification. The volume control and tone knob are highly interactive. With the 3-position voicing switch, you just may have all the tones you’ll ever need.
- Volume and tone knob are interactive for differing shades of drive and clarity
- 3-position switch selects between Tweed, Rhythm, and Lead voicings
- Voicings are selectable via the front panel and included footswitch
IRONMAN II REACTIVE ATTENUATION
As if the Falcon Grande wasn’t flexible enough, Tone King graciously included their Ironman II power attenuator. Now you can bring your Falcon Grande’s maxed power tones to band- or home-friendly level.
- 6-step attenuation accomodates for a variety of situations
- Reactive load technology maintains the feel and response of your guitar amplifier
- Completely transparent performance
All in the fine details - Our Falcon Grande boasts a bevy of features not found on most amplifiers including:
- Custom-voiced 12” Eminence speaker
- Mix and Dwell controls tune your onboard spring reverb
- Included 4-button footswitch puts control of the reverb at your feet
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Tubes: 2 x 5881 & 2 x 12AX7